Monday, July 25, 2011

Progress in the 12th Sculpture Symposium 7/25/11



This is Maggie. I am writing for my husband, Barry, who is in China working to create the sculpture that was selected by the organizing committee of the Twelfth Sculpture Symposium in Changchun. When done, this piece will be over 14 feet tall and will be all bronze.

Barry is one of 104 artists selected among over 400 who submitted works for consideration in the symposium. This may be the largest symposium in Changchun with over 96 countries represented. The Symposium will culminate in a Conference scheduled for September 1-2, 2011.

I hope you will enjoy this post. I hope to continue to add more pictures as Barry sends them to me. You see, he cannot access google blog from China because of the current blocks in place. Enjoy!

No comments: